Badger bag - messy, surly, full of books

"She has been called, and rightly so, the Boswell of the Octopus."
Dastardly Dan needs help, he is back from the "big house" and if you can spare a little cash for him give it to me and I will pass it on.

Saturday, February 07, 2004

kerry

Here is a reasonably good article on Kerry. Yes I prefer the leftier lefties. But Kerry seems to be the anointed democrat. Plus he went to school with my dad and my dad says he's intelligent. That's good enough for me. "Not a religious fanatic liar" ie, a talking peanut butter sandwich, or maybe Koko the gorilla, would be good enough for me too.

posted by badgerbag 2/07/2004 08:51:00 AM comment

Powered by Blogger

 

Ranting, complaining, speculating, confessing from Badgerbag in an extended Crossing the Line ceremony.

Past
current